Skip to main content

Heartbroken Khloe Kardashian cuts all ties with Caitlyn Jenner


Heartbroken Khloe Kardashian cuts all ties with Caitlyn Jenner

Khloe Kardashian has ended her relationship with Caitlyn Jenner…
The reality beauty has decided she wants nothing more to do with the transgender star after she sent her “insane, aggressive text messages” over an interview she had given to the press.
In the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians , Khloe insisted she hadn’t said “anything inappropriate” and thought it was ridiculous for her former stepfather to ban the family from talking about her – particularity after she “slaughtered my mother” in her own interviews following their split.


Speaking to her mum Kris Jenner, Khloe vented: “She tells me to get a life and shut up – and I’m like, ”You shut up and you get a f***ing life!
“I don’t have a relationship with her, I’m done.”
After hearing out her daughter, Kris decided to give her ex a call – but the conversation didn’t go as well as she’d hoped.
“Now you know how I feel,” she said in reference to the comments Caitlyn had made about her in Vanity Fair and again during an interview with Diane Sawyer.
Opening up to the cameras afterwards, Kris added: “Being a mum can be so difficult when you have to protect your kids and look out for what’s best for them. It can be ‘so overwhelming. I just want to break down when I know they are hurting.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft and Monsanto partner to invest in agricultural technology

U.S. biotech company Monsanto and Microsoft announced on Monday a partnership to invest in agricultural technology startups in Brazil.

Barcelona goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has been claimed by club to have injured right leg

Barcelona say goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has injured his right leg with two more rounds left to decide the Spanish league title. The Chile goalkeeper was replaced by Marc-Andre ter Stegen late in Barcelona’s 2-0 win at Real Betis on Saturday that kept Barca top of the table.

LG sells mosquito-repelling TV in India to help fight malaria and Zika

The Indian arm of South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc has begun selling a TV with a feature that it says repels mosquitoes, which can spread diseases such as malaria, Zika and dengue.