Skip to main content

I Only Date If I Know I’m Going to Have Fun, but ‘I Don’t Trust Anybody’ – Selena Gomez


I Only Date If I Know I’m Going to Have Fun, but ‘I Don’t Trust Anybody’ – Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez opened up about her love life in Marie Claire’s upcoming June issue…
“I’ve been dating. I’ve been having the best time,” Gomez, 23, told the mag. “But I don’t trust anybody, so dating can only be fun if I know I’m going to have fun.”
Having had a very high-profile relationship with Justin Bieber, the “Hands to Myself” singer is used to being asked about romance — but that doesn’t mean she’s OK with it. “I would try to promote something that I loved, and the entire interview would be about my personal life. I would leave a room feeling defeated, feeling embarrassed,”
she recalled. “But I would always make sure to put that smile on my face because I wasn’t going to let them get to me.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft and Monsanto partner to invest in agricultural technology

U.S. biotech company Monsanto and Microsoft announced on Monday a partnership to invest in agricultural technology startups in Brazil.

Barcelona goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has been claimed by club to have injured right leg

Barcelona say goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has injured his right leg with two more rounds left to decide the Spanish league title. The Chile goalkeeper was replaced by Marc-Andre ter Stegen late in Barcelona’s 2-0 win at Real Betis on Saturday that kept Barca top of the table.

LG sells mosquito-repelling TV in India to help fight malaria and Zika

The Indian arm of South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc has begun selling a TV with a feature that it says repels mosquitoes, which can spread diseases such as malaria, Zika and dengue.