Skip to main content

Woman Miraculously Healed Of Breast Cancer After Eating Soursop Fruit

woman after eating soursop fruit heals of cancer

A Nigerian woman and mother was devastated after being diagnosed with breast cancer, following sharp pains in her left breast.
She took to social media to share her testimony of how a fast from other foods, and strict diet of soursop fruit and juice sent her cancer into remission.
Her testimony goes:


I had a sharp pain on my left breast in Dec. 2014 and I went to see my family Doctor. He gave me some antibiotics but after a week the pain became unbearable and my sister adviced i go to General Hospital ,which I did.

At General Hospital, I was asked to go for scan and the result showed I have multilobular axillary lymph nodes,and Birads IV was diagnosed and mammography and FNAC was advised which I did the following week and lo and behold I was diagnosed of breast cancer!!!
That was how I started undergoing one test to another and by Feb. 2015 I had my first surgery to remove the lumps and started chemotherapy immediately but after the surgery the doctor told me he could not remove all through the surgery as the lumps were too big and is deep inside and the best thing for me is to go for mastectomy ( removal of the total breast) because my immune system was low, my sugar level and blood level was low, I was even diagnosed of Tuberculosis without me coughing.

And I was asked to go for another test in NIMR Yaba and when the result came out I was free of TB, still was going for chemo and continued with series of tests at Mecure Oshodi.
One day ,I met a woman at Mecure who talked extensively about sour sop(ewe sawasawa or ewe sharp sharp). Though I have heard about it but never took it serious,but I collected the woman’s number (that was around sept/ oct. 2015)

I Googled it and I called the woman and she told me how to cook the leaf and drink it as if I’m drinking water and eat the sour sop fruit like normal fruit and that was how I started . I ate the fruit and drank the herb for 3 days without eating any other food. I was desperate. I just have to live for my kids. I noticed the pain was almost gone after few days. That was how my healing started, I was booked for mastectomy in Dec. 2015 but I did not go for it and I stopped taking all the drugs I was only taking the sour sop and it herbs.

Lo and behold by the time i went for test in January ,my immune system which was really down, that I have taken so many drugs to correct without result was normal, my sugar level was normal, my FBC was normal and the doctor was surprised at my result and he asked me what I have been taking and I told him.

There is so much improvement . So much changes in my look, my voice, my hair!
Mastectomy was cancelled. Chemotherapy was stopped! I only go for check ups. My wardrobe that was full of drugs like I was about to open a chemist is free. I no longer experience pains at all. All I took and still taking is sour sop.
God is awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft and Monsanto partner to invest in agricultural technology

U.S. biotech company Monsanto and Microsoft announced on Monday a partnership to invest in agricultural technology startups in Brazil.

Barcelona goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has been claimed by club to have injured right leg

Barcelona say goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has injured his right leg with two more rounds left to decide the Spanish league title. The Chile goalkeeper was replaced by Marc-Andre ter Stegen late in Barcelona’s 2-0 win at Real Betis on Saturday that kept Barca top of the table.

LG sells mosquito-repelling TV in India to help fight malaria and Zika

The Indian arm of South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc has begun selling a TV with a feature that it says repels mosquitoes, which can spread diseases such as malaria, Zika and dengue.