Skip to main content

‘I don’t live in Banky W’s house’, Niyola clears air


‘I don’t live in Banky W’s house’, Niyola clears air

EME’s First Lady, Niyola in a chat with Genevieve Magazine talks about her rumoured affair with Banky W, the fact that some people say she is underrated, her beauty regimen and more.

When asked about her current challenges as a woman she said, “Being expected to see myself as incomplete because I am not married or remotely bothered that I am not and being pressured to feel so.“
Asked about her relationship status, Niyola revealed she is very much single and not or was ever in a relationship with Banky W.

According to her, “I am very single. On if she dated Banky W: I don’t live in Banky’s house and no we never dated.“
On being described as underrated, “As I always say , success is relative . I know my fans love and appreciate my art. My music is not for everybody and so it’s ok if a select number appreciate it.“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft and Monsanto partner to invest in agricultural technology

U.S. biotech company Monsanto and Microsoft announced on Monday a partnership to invest in agricultural technology startups in Brazil.

Barcelona goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has been claimed by club to have injured right leg

Barcelona say goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has injured his right leg with two more rounds left to decide the Spanish league title. The Chile goalkeeper was replaced by Marc-Andre ter Stegen late in Barcelona’s 2-0 win at Real Betis on Saturday that kept Barca top of the table.

LG sells mosquito-repelling TV in India to help fight malaria and Zika

The Indian arm of South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc has begun selling a TV with a feature that it says repels mosquitoes, which can spread diseases such as malaria, Zika and dengue.