Skip to main content

Ronaldo told me I would score the winning goal – Eder

Ronaldo told me I would score the winning goal – Eder
Portugal’s Euro 2016 final hero Eder says Cristiano Ronaldo told him he would score the winning goal at the Stade de France.

The Lille striker, a 79th-minute substitute in Paris, fired home from 25 yards in extra time to give Fernando Santos’ side a 1-0 victory over the host nation.
Captain Ronaldo had been forced off in tears midway through the first half after sustaining a knee injury following a challenge from Dimitri Payet, but returned to the dugout to give his team-mates a pep talk at the end of 90 minutes.
And Eder, who had only scored three goals for his country prior to Sunday’s clash, says the Real Madrid star gave him the belief that his moment of glory had arrived.

“Ronaldo told me that I would score the winning goal,” the 28-year-old said, as quoted by A Bola. “He gave me that confidence.
“But it was a goal that the whole team worked hard for. We were spectacular during the whole run.
“It’s great to be congratulated. I knew that my chance would come from the moment I was called up. Fernando Santos knew of my qualities. He trusted me.”

Comments

  1. This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today. Thanks a million for that. Foto Bokep Cina Main Sama Boss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft and Monsanto partner to invest in agricultural technology

U.S. biotech company Monsanto and Microsoft announced on Monday a partnership to invest in agricultural technology startups in Brazil.

Barcelona goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has been claimed by club to have injured right leg

Barcelona say goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has injured his right leg with two more rounds left to decide the Spanish league title. The Chile goalkeeper was replaced by Marc-Andre ter Stegen late in Barcelona’s 2-0 win at Real Betis on Saturday that kept Barca top of the table.

LG sells mosquito-repelling TV in India to help fight malaria and Zika

The Indian arm of South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc has begun selling a TV with a feature that it says repels mosquitoes, which can spread diseases such as malaria, Zika and dengue.